Paddleboard (SUP) Lessons
Let me show how much fun this sport really is. We almost always encounter dolphins and seals up close and personal. Sometimes it's almost like a marine life tour as the dolphins cruise along with you.
Each Student Will Learn the Following:
- The top five SUP launch spots
- Plus five secret SUP spots – to get away from the crowds!
- How to stand up on your paddleboard
- How to paddle on your paddleboard
- How to turn on your paddleboard
- How to fall safely
- How to use your stand up paddle for balance an support
- Explain how tides impact waves
- Analyze the composition of a wave
- Understand surfing safety rules and etiquette
- Understand surfing culture, history and environmental impacts
- Understand basics of oceanography and sea life
- And more
- Santa Monica
- Marina Del Rey
(If your beach is not listed please call for special arrangements)
- I offer individual and group stand-up paddleboard lessons year round.
- Private party groups welcome (Group rates will apply.)
- Free gear rental – paddleboard, paddle, wetsuit, etc.
- All ages and levels welcome.
- I offer 1 hour and 2 hour lessons. (2 hour lessons are recommended.)
- Private 1 hour SUP Lesson - $75.00 per person (1-4 surfers)
- Private 2 hour SUP Lesson - $120.00 per person (1-2 surfers)
- In addition to the formal lesson, you receive one hour of free surfing after the formal lesson has finished. This includes use of the gear.
My mission is to make your experience safe and amazingly fun.
(310) 467 6898
Click Here to Contact Me