Stand-Up Paddleboard Rentals in LA.
Be sure to reserve your paddleboard early.
How to choose a paddleboard
Paddleboards come in all shapes and sizes, so it's important to know ahead of time how you plan to use your board. Some boards work best in what is called flat water. Others are good for surfing the waves.
It's also important to remember that you will be choosing a board based on your own personal weight and skill level. Paddleboards are measured in terms of volume (as in liters). In other words, how much water does the paddleboard displace? This determines its buoyancy. You want to choose a board that will properly float you based on your weight and skill level.
There are also special considerations when it comes to paddles. For example, if you plan on surfing the waves, choose a shorter paddle made of a very light carbon fiber. The shorter paddle will not get in the way of your surfing. If your plan is to, let's say, flat water paddleboard race, then you should choose a light but much longer paddle. The longer paddle will generate maximum power while stroking, propelling you over longer distances with greater ease.
Rentals and Costs
- Stand up paddleboard rentals only $30
- Rent 3 paddleboards and get 1 free.
- All our prices include paddles, wet suits and life jackets if needed.(Marina Del Rey requires life jackets for paddleboarding.)
- Paddleboard rentals are year round in SoCal (Marina Del Rey, Venice, Santa Monica, Malibu and more).
- We can deliver to you at the beach or launch spot, or you can pick your board up in Santa Monica.
Be sure to check out my Top 10 SUP Launch Spots from Marina Del Rey to Malibu/Ventura County Line.
Please call for personal service. Be sure to call early to reserve your boards.
(310) 467 6898
Click here to CONTACT ME